Tropa Mindanao Chatter
YBeep_Lagger // Jammer 2shared Oawtp2
Tropa Mindanao Chatter
YBeep_Lagger // Jammer 2shared Oawtp2
Tropa Mindanao Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeZEROSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Announcement: to All T.M.C Member And Visitors Please Donate to Our Website so that this will remain forever. Dont worry I will Create Program and Software to Become the top 1 website.. Thank You
All Visitors Always Post and visit to our website and the Active member get promotion V.I.P or Moderator thanks

YBeep_Lagger // Jammer 2shared

Go down 
AuthorMessage
________zero

________zero

:lol!: : 0

YBeep_Lagger // Jammer 2shared Empty
PostSubject: YBeep_Lagger // Jammer 2shared   YBeep_Lagger // Jammer 2shared Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:12 pm

This is dazzas ybeep source as the name suggests,
first of all make sure u have the room name in properly and WAIT 5 minutes if you have just got voice with client(or messy) this needs 5 minute intervals be4 getting voice.(to make it really work good it needs to key up with no one talking)

this will lagg well enough to clear out the scum( wont hit major clients)
i have added a bots saving tool fr if anyone wants to crack names later

-------------------------------
NOW i have to make this clear
Data Len1 is the first string size and Data Len 2 is the second string size
This is only for the RANDOM Button(so what ever you do make sure they either add upto 32, 64, 96, anything else will stop your vc stream and you will have to reconnect)
the PLAYABLE sizes of voice data is 32 or 64 or 96,
what this means is u can create your own string sizes to suit the different character you want to use,(the character will be added to the first Data Len as Random DATA)

ahhhhhh i think i have covered everything i need to im sure there will be complaints about something,, silent options are for ghost etc etc etc same as ybeep does,, i was bored so threw this together for something to-do

YBeep_Lagger // Jammer 2shared 35mh7c7

Down Load Link

http://www.multiupload.com/RS_KX5AGIVVHC
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tropa Mindanao Chatter :: Yahoo Tools Area :: Voice tools-
Jump to: